Finally a cure for the front end CLUNK on ALL Polaris RZR XP1000s! As most people know, at full extension the shocks can make a loud clunk that feels like a hammer against the chassis. If you run aftermarket, heavier wheels and tires this clunk gets much worse. Although the shocks have extension stops internally they are tuned to the factory wheel and tire weight and can't manage any changes in the system so a front end clunk has become the new NORMAL in UTV's. Well, not any more. Our new limit strap kit stops the front end clunk instantly. Some of the benefits with the Shock Therapy limit strap kits are:
- PATENTED, billet aluminum, laser engraved, upper strap mounts
- Adjustable, tight clearance clevis system allowing you to adjust the strap length perfectly
- Quad layered straps for the best strength and longevity
- Accurate sized holes in the strap ends to match the metric hardware in your car
- No long spacers required for the lower strap mount that HITS YOUR TIRE
- PATENTED, lower strap tab that has ZERO tire clearance issues
- Grade 8 hardware through out the kit
- Mounting system with the least leverage on the strap
- Less strap stretch and longer strap life
- Added life for your CVs and Axles and STOPS ALL EXTENSION CLUNKING!
The best fix for your front end noise is here. This is the only kit on the market that does not rub your tires! Limit straps are standard issue for racers and now they should be for YOU too!
Shock Therapy does not offer a kit for the rear shocks yet. The reason is the rear shocks are larger in diameter and have no extension clunk issues. If you would like a set for the rear anyway we will be offering them soon. We just want you to know that they are not really needed.
Limit straps are a wearing item just like brake pads. They have a lifespan and will need to be replaced once they are worn out. Although they may last longer than your UTV, they are not guaranteed for life.