Evolution Powersports has added another weapon to our exhaust arsenal for the Polaris XP Pro. Our slip on “MAGNUM” exhaust is designed to be free flowing for maximum power gains. It has a deep exhaust note that makes the Turbo 925cc parallel twin sound like a big bore V-twin without being loud. The reason our exhausts sound so good is because we manufacture the exhaust can itself – very few in the industry have this capability. It is constructed from thick wall 304 Stainless and TIG welded. Our unique packing system is designed to last the lifetime of the vehicle. The flange that meets the OEM down pipe is 3/8″ thick and will never warp. A spark arrestor is incorporated into the design. On a stock tuned machine, our exhaust will net you about 3 wheel horsepower over stock!
- Free flowing slip on for maximum power with big tunes and high horsepower
- Weighs less than the OEM silencer
- Has a deep, sophisticated exhaust note while being quieter than most exhausts currently on the market
- All stainless construction with 3/8″ thick flange – designed to last the life of your vehicle
- Custom color matched heat shields upon request (may incur extra charges)
- Integrated spark arrestor
- 3 horsepower gain over stock with stock tune – more with our potent ECU Reflash!
- Proudly made in Phoenix AZ by US craftsman!
2-week lead time on all exhausts.